Sunday, September 19, 2010

Phew..........

For one brief moment there we lost power, just as I was publishing the last post.  Fortunately we are back on again, it was just a brief blip and we are lucky to still have power.  The PC didn't like it though and we came up with a few error messages and thankfully, being married to an IT man, he was able to restore the PC to normal service.

We have just set the aircons to super cool mode in the event that our power does go down, we want our rooms and more importantly the bedrooms to be as cool as possible before we lose power.  It is so sticky and humid here at the moment

Whilst he was doing that I thought I would take a photo of our hurricane preparedness supplies:
















In order of importance, wine, vodka, candles, leg of lamb (friends), corona for the landlord (his favourite drink) should he be up to connect us to the generator, chips and hummus and of course more ice-cream :O)

Justin has just advised that half the island is now without power - we really are the lucky ones.

a bit later on:

I have a craving for a McVities Chocolate Biscuit - despite all my pleadings and rants Justin refuses, I mean, refuses to go out and get me some................. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment